hip girl boutique free tutorial
Don't miss this great marketing opportunity! Advertise on the bow cards. Print your website and promotion info on mailing labels, stick on bow cards and get return customers.
1. First, we need the design. Use Paint or PhotoShop to edit an image file (JPG file). Here is mine.
2. In Paint or PhotoShop, press CTRL+A to select image above, then press "CTRL+C" to copy to clipboard.
3. Open Microsoft Word. Click Tools--Letters and Mailings--Envelopes and Labels.
4. Click "Options"
5. Select the correct label template. Our label is same size as Avery 5160. So that is what we choose. Then click OK.
6. Press "New Document" button.
7. We got the template of the full sheet. Put the cursor in the first label--where the black bar in the image and press CTRL+V to paste the image we copied in step 2.
8. If the image does not fit perfectly, just drag the black dots to adjust the size.
9. What we got here.
10. Click the image to high light it; press CTRL+C to copy; click 2nd label to move curcor 2nd spot; press CTRL+V to paste the image to 2nd label. Then 3rd, 4th...until you get the full page.
11. Print on mailing labels. Stick labels on bow cards.
Tips--Print different coupon code for different craft show to track the performance.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 15 April, 2011.