Use the Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler to make matching
elegant double loop top knot dog bows. Create these regal dog
bows with beaded rhinestones center.
Attach each bow above the ears using tiny elastic bands, french
clips, or use Girlie Glue.
Materials Needed for One Bow:
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Twine or Bowdabra Bow Wire
- 12.5â€³ of 3/8â€³ grosgrain ribbon
- 2 beaded rhinestones
- Seamstress Tape
- Girlie Glue
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make a bow.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra.
Cut 18â€³ of twine and fold it in half and place it into the Mini
Bowdabra. Cut 3â€³ of ribbon and cut the ribbon at an angle and
seal. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. To make the
loop cut 5.5â€³ of ribbon. Fold the ribbon into the center to make
a 2â€³ loop.
3. Press the ribbon loop into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut a 4â€³ ribbon strand and fold the ribbon to make a 1.5 loop.
5. Press the ribbon loop into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two ends through the loop.
8. Pull the twine tightly.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the twine around
the back and knot.
10. Attach two rhinestone beads to the twine and knot in the
back. Trim away excess twine.
11. Follow the instructions to make a matching bow.
12. Use Girlie Glue to attach the bows to your dogâ€™s head.
13. Look how cute the bows look!
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 14 June, 2013.