2. Mark the top of the melon as shown
3. With a long, thin bladed knife, cut out the top of the watermelon, leave the center as handle. Cut the handle to wave shape.
4. Use melon baller to scoop the flesh out.
5. Put about half melon balls in a big bow. Feed the other half to:
6. Now you can use a icecream scoop to scrap the inside walls of the pumpkin clean.
7. If you like, cut the handle so it waves a little bit more. Mix other melon balls or fruits with watermelon balls then put them into the basket.
Current Reviews: 1
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 September, 2008.