ribbon roller tutorial
Most of the ribbon sold in retail store come with spools
which takes too many space. Use this ribbon roller to roll ribbon in seconds,
and save space. The ribbon roller can be inserted into a
drill and roll ribbon without the steps below. But we think it's worth
the effort to make it more efficient.
1. Wrap the masking tape 10 or 20 times in the middle of the
2. Insert the roller into the drill and tighten.
3. Drill a hole on a round card board. Insert a cardboard as
shown. The masking tape stops the cardboard.
4. Insert ribbon. Hold ribbon ends and ...
5. Pull trigger to roll ribbon.
6. Finish in seconds. Simply pull ribbon roll out and tape
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 19 December, 2007.