My kids asked me to make breast cancer
awareness bow tie for all their classmates. Here are the project tutorials.
What we need: 10" piece of 2.25" pink
, a piece of 3/8" pink
, a pink ribbon
lined alligator clip
, a pink FOE
1. Use a lighter to heat seal ribbon
2. Fold back both ribbon ends to form
a 4.5" rectangle.
3. Fold in half, then both ends half
again. Click here
for how to fold a bow tie bow
4. Wrap bow center with 3/8" ribbon
and attach a ribbon lined alligator clip. Click here
to see how to wrap bow center and attach a hair clip
5. Attach on headband and it's ready
for the breast cancer awareness event at school.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 16 October, 2016.