Hip Girl Boutique free-tutorial--silk flower instructions
1. Cut satin fabric into circles. In this project, the biggest circle is about 3" in diameter. No need to get them perfect since every petal is different in nature.
2. Burn the edge of the satin circle. It'll curl up the edge and melt the fabric (heat seal).
3. Start layering the petals--using glue gun
4. A clear stone on top--Done.
5. Large satin flower tutorial--To Be Continued.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 24 April, 2011.