Another way to make fabric flowers, is to layer a lot of same size petals togeter.
1. Cut multiple petals at the same time. Fold 1.5" sheer ribbon as shown. Trim both ends.
2. We got a lof of petals.
3. Have to heat seal the ends one at a time. Otherwise the layers will be fused together.
4. Also heat the center of the petal. It'll curl the petal to make it more fluffy.
5. Like this.
6. layer petals together. Here's a pretty organza flower.
7. Same method to cut multiple satin fabric petals at the same time.
8. Follow step 3 & 4. Here is the fluffy petal we got.
9. Bottom layer.
11. next layer.
12. Top layer and then the rhinestone. This is our 5" large satin flower.
13. More flowers we made.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 29 April, 2011.