fabric kanzashi flower tutorial
Continued from Part I
Assemble method I--Sew petals together.
13. Sew petals together.
14. Dont' pull thread tight yet. Arrange petals in circle.
15. This is the back side of the flower.
16. Sew petals together as shown.
17. Pull thread tight.
18. Flip over. this is the front side.
18. Close to center, sew all petals.
19. Open the top of the petal. Spay with fabric stiffener if you like.
20. Sew/Glue fabric covered button.
21. Or glue a large rhinestone on top.
22. 5 petal flowers.
To be continued. Assembel method II--Glue petals together.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 12 May, 2011.