1. What we need: 2.25" grosgrain ribbon, cut to squares (4pc). Heat seal ribbon ends.
2. Follow the tutorial Fabric Kanzashi Flower Tutorial I step 1 to step 10. We got 4 petals, same size.
3. Sew 2 pieces together. Align the lower petals as shown so the upper wings look bigger than the lower wing.
4. Cut the petals as shown.
5. Glue together using glue gun.
6. Wrap a piece of 3/8" ribbon around the center. It'll cover the threads. Secure the back using glue gun.
7. Open the petals, we got a butterfly.
8. Back view.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 09 November, 2011.