Make this cute felt flower in 2 minutes.
1. What we need: 6 or 7 pieces of 1" felt circles; glue gun;
2. Making a petal. a) Apply a tab of glue on a felt circle.
b) Pinch the fabric together. This is petal #1.
3. Make 5 or 6 petals.
4. Glue petals together one by one.
5. Four down, one to go.
6. The last piece should be inserted between adjacent pieces.
7. Making flower center. a) fold a circle in half and apply a tab of glue as shown.
b) roll this side up toward the other end. Apply more glue when doing so.
c) Here is the flower center we got.
8. Sit the flower center cone on the flower. Done.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 November, 2011.