Teenagers love duct tape hair bows. These are selling hot at craft shows. Let's make one.
1. Cut 2 pieces of tape, One 4.5" long and one 4" long.
2. Stick the 4" piece on top of 4.5" piece as shown.
3. Fold over the remaining tape. This is the back side of the bow.
4. Flip over.
5. Fold up in half.
6. Fold one side down.
7. Fold the other side down. Then cut a half inch piece of tape to wrap the bow center.
8. What we got.
9. Cut another half inch piece to attach alligator clips to the bow. Click Here to see how to attach clips .
10. Or, we can make to bow tie bows, wrap them side by side as shown.
11. What we have here is a pinwheel bow. Enjoy!
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 16 January, 2012.