hip girl boutique free tutorial--rosette ribbon trim bow tie bow
Let's see how easy it is to make this beautiful bow.
1. We need this 4" wide rosette ribbon trim. Cut a 10" piece. This image shows the right side of the trim.
2. Flip it over. This is the wrong side image.
3. Fold the bow tie bow. Refer to How To Make Bow-Tie Hairbow/Hair Bow Clips--1--Ribbon Bows. We are using the exact same folding and creasing method.
4. We used 1/8" ribbon to tie the bow center.
5. To decorate the bow, try these options: fused pearl trim, ribbon slides with 7/8" satin ribbon.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 01 February, 2012.