Material we used in this turorial: 1" Rick Rack Trim, 3/8" Ribbon Wrapped Headbands, glue gun.
1. Cut 2 pieces of ric rac ribbon trim. 16" each. Use alligator clip to secure both ends.
2. Braid two pieces together as shown
3. Until to the other end. Remove the alligator clip, use glue gun to glue 2 ends together.
4. Glue the braided trim on top of the 3/8" ribbon wrapped headband.
5. Cut the extra trim and secure the other end with hot glue.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 March, 2012.