hip girl boutique free tutorial--organza flower with rhinestone center
Easy steps to make this beautiful organza flower.
What we need: roll of organza, 5" wide. Rhinestone Buttons.
1. wrap organza 6 times. Cut both side to get 6 pieces of 5" squares. The organza fabric won't fray so no need to heat seal.
2. Fold in half and cut--now we get twelve 2.5"x5" pieces.
3. Fold in half and cut as shown--we now have 24 pieces of 2.5" squares.
4. Pick 4 pieces and layer them as shown in the picture.
5. Fold in half. Use an alligator clip to secure this petal.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 until we get all 6 petals.
7. Next we just sew layer and sew all the petals together.
a) 1st petal--sew several stitches in the center.
b) put 2nd petal on top. Note the angle. sew them together.
c) 3rd petal.
f) 6th on top.
8. Sew the rhinestone button as flower center. Done!
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 May, 2012.