cheer bow key chain tutorial
Do you sell cheer bows to your local school? Make sure to offer the matching cheer bow key chain to the cheer leaders. They'll love it. Here are the easy steps to make cheer bow key chains.
What we need: 1.5", 3/8" and 1/8" grosgrain ribbon ; hands free tool to help tie the bow; key chains; The cutting edge metal ruler; wood burning tool.
1. 14 inch 1.5" ribbon, v-cut both ends using cutting edge ruler and wood burning tool. See v-cut tutorial here.
2. fold the ribbon as shown, secure it using hands free tool.
3. Back view. Thread 1/8" ribbon through the hands free tool. Pull it tight and make a knot. Click here to see details--hands free tool for bow tieing.
4. Thread 3/8" ribbon into the end of the key chain.
5. Wrap the 3/8" ribbon as bow center. Same method as attaching bows to hair clips.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 15 May, 2012.