Hip Girl Boutique Free Instructiosn--felt or fabric puff loom tutorial
Easy step to make these felt/fabric puff looms.
1. Cut a piece of felt. 2.5" x10".
2. Fold in half. Use clips to secure the ends.
3. Snip the felt every 1/4" with scissors to create a fringe.
4. Try different sizes flowers. 1/2 of the width is the height of the flower. The diameter of the flower depends on the length of the felt. Below is 1.5" x6" piece. It's a die cut piece using Die-Namics Die--Loopy Bloom.
5. Roll the felt strip with fringe side up. Apply glue (fabri-tac) every few rolls.
6. Fluff the petals.
7. Variation--petal width in center is wider than other petals.
8. Fabric puff loom.
9. Different sizes. Here are measurements of the strip we cut:
Upper--shocking pink 2.5"x10"; green 3"x12
Lower--turquoise 1.5x6"; shocking pink: 2"x8"; fabric: 1.5x6".
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 27 July, 2012.