bowdabra bow maker tutorial-no tail pinwheel bows
Follow these steps to make a no tail pinwheel bow using bowdabra bow maker
What we need: Bowdabra bow maker, bowdabra wire, ribbon
1. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold the wire in half and place it
into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Seal the ends of the wine 3/8" satin ribbon
and place the end into
3. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5cm mark to create your first loop.
4. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5cm on the other side for a matching loop.
5. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5cm mark one more time on each side to
create a total of 4 loops. Leave the ribbon attached to the spool.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose
ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
8. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose
ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the
bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against
the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
10. Fluff bow and trim away the ribbon from the spool as close to the
Bowdabra Bow Wire center. Seal the end of the ribbon.
11. Add a finishing ribbon to the center of the bow. This
tutorial uses 3/8" black satin ribbon that is folded in half lengthwise.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 August, 2012.