1. Begin with the Mini Bowdabra, Hair Bow Tool & Ruler, Bowdabra
Bow Wire, and Interactive Hair Bow Making CD.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra.
Cut 18" of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the
3. Cut the ribbon according the Ribbon Length Chart in the
Hair Bow Making CD. Cut the ribbon for making a 3" Boutique
Bow. Place the ribbon print side down into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Fold the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to create the Boutique Bow
(the Interactive CD gives step-by-step instructions for creating the
5. Add a ribbon strand with dovetailed ends onto the bow.
6. Scrunch ribbon down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose
ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
8. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two
loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back
of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely
against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
10. Follow the instructions to make two identical bows. Use
the Bowdabra Bow Wire to attach the alligator clips to the bows.
Trim away excess wire.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 29 December, 2012.