Easy steps to make this cute spike bow.
What we need: Bowdabra
hair bow maker and wire
, 7pc 7/8"
to wrap the bow center. If you don't have
the bowdabra hair bow maker, you can sew all the pieces together. It'll
work fine, just take more time.
1. Cut 18" of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold the wire in half and place it
into the Mini Bowdabra. Take a piece of ribbon spike, fold in half as
shown and place it into the center of the Bowdabra. Use the build-in
ruler to keep the ribbon spike on center.
2. Continue adding ribbon spikes until all 7 are added. Scrunch the
spikes down with the Bowdabra Wand.
3. Thread the two loose ends of Bowdabra Bow Wire
loop. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the
4. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose
ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the
bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against
the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
5. Add the bow center
(plain or knot)
and attach on
lined alligator clip
6. Fluff the spikes. We are done!
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 May, 2013.