wedding tuxedo napkin folding tutorial
Folding Arrangements are a simple way to add just that extra little
something to your dinner time celebrations. Below are tuxedo folds (my
favorite) and instructions on how to create it.
1. Fold napkin in half diagonally forming a triangle.
2. Fold the base edges of napkin back.
3. Fold the right triangle to the bottom as shown.
4. Fold the left triangle too.
5. Fold both sides back.
6. Fold the bottom back to form a tuxedo.
7. Decorate with satin ribbon
bow tie bow
and ribbon rose
8. Ready for your party!
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 August, 2013.