Let's make these tulle puff hair bows.
1. We use 25yd x 6"
in our store. You can find them at your local
craft store: Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Joann... Also we need a card board
rectangle template. The width of the template is the size of the bow.
The tempate is 9"x5": we are making 5" tulle puff bows.
2. Take 2 stands of tulle (we are using black and lt pink), start from
side of the template, we are going to wrap the tulle on template.
First, secure the ends with a clip.
3. Wrap the tulle from left to right side 6 times (more if you want a
4. Then from the right side back to left side, wrap 6 times. Now back
to where we started. Secure the tulle end with a clip.
5. Cut the extra tulle.
6. Cut a piece of tulle, thread through the middle of the tulle spool
7. Double knot -- this is the bow center of the puff bow #1.
8. Don't forget the back. Same thing, double knot as
bow center. This is puff bow #2.
9. Cut both top and bottom at the edge of the template.
10. We have 2 tulle puff bows.
11. Fluff the bow. trim the tulle if needed. Attach to lined alligator
(click here to
see how to attach clips
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 August, 2013.