We posted a tutorial about how to make a
pinwheel bow with hands free tools
. Here is the another tool
for your convenience--Adjustable hair
. No need to cut
cardboard templates. Below are several examples:
1. 4" pinwheel bow. Wrap 1.5" ribbon on wood dowl, secure the ribbon
with hands free tool
2. puch the ribbon a little bit so we can thread the wire.
3. Thread the bowdabra wire
tie a single knot.
4. Remove the bow from the bow maker, tighten the wire and make double
knot. Then follow these tutorials to finish the bow: How To Make
Boutique Hair Bow Center Knot
and How To Make
Boutique Hair Bow--Attaching Clip
Here is the finished bow.
5. Similar steps to make a 6 loop pinwheel bow:
6. It's really easy to tulle puff hair bows using this bow maker.
Stay tuned. We'll post more ideas using this simply and easy bow maker.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 03 October, 2013.