I saw an idea of storing embroidery threads: wind threads on bobbins
and store them in drawer. Click here to
see original blog
I realized that ribbon can be stored in the same way. Here is what I
came up with.
1. What we need: Square punch
(we found this discontinuted item that costs $1.99 :), and Hip Girl brand
large bow cards
2. Mark the card 3/4" from edge.
3. Position your paper between the plates, then punch!
4. A ribbon card is created.
5. Wrap ribbon on the card. Now ready to index the card and put in the
The card above fits ribbons up to 1/2". For 7/8" or 1.5" ribbon, Hip Girl brand
can be used as is. No punches needed.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 20 October, 2013.