We posted the similar tutorials before: How to Make
2-Tone Boutique Bows
. This is the improved version. The use
of double sided tape and hands free tool makes things much easier.
In this tutorial, we use 1.5" satin
. Cut 2 pieces in 12" and 1 piece in 9".
2. Stick a small piece of double sided
(or a tab of fabric glue) on each piece.
3. Stick ends together to form 3 loops.
4. Stick another piece of double sided
inside of each loop, in the middle.
5. Peel off the cover paper of the double sided tape. Turn the top of
the ribbon loop about 30 degrees and stick together, as shown.
6. The ribbon loops are secured.
7. Stack 2 big loops together.
8. The small loop on top.
9. Use hands free tool
to secure all 3 loops.
10. Thread through bowdabra wire
or 1/8" satin
(other thread might break when you pull it tight).
11. Pull the wire really tight and make double knot on back. Remove
hands free tool. Here is what we got.
12. Fold 1.5" satin ribbon to about 1/2" in width. Wrap the bow
center and attach hair clip
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 22 October, 2013.