An easy DIY project for kids!
1. What we need: pie crusts, nutella, Walton metal mini cookie cutters
(I just saw a set of Christmas mini cutter at Walmart for sale at
$2.97). A tip about preventing your cookie cutters from rusting: after
you wash them, place them on a clean baking sheet and put in the oven,
300 degrees for about 2 minutes to evaporate the water quickly.
2. Pre-heat oven at 450 degrees. Cut out shapes.
3. A little bit nuttella for flavor.
4. Cover with a blank piece.
5. Bake 5 minutes or until pale golden.
6. Another use of the cutter--cut sliced watermelon shapes. Kids love
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 09 November, 2013.