Easy steps to DIY your own chevron nail design.
What we need: mailing
. You might find some old mailing labels in your
drawer, and zigzag craft scissors somewhere.
1. Prep your nails with lighter base color and allow to dry completely.
If donâ€™t let it dry enough, the adhesive back will lift up the color.
2. Cut the label from left to right (so you can line up the zip zag
pattern), long enough to cover the nail.
3. Remove the label from backing. Cover the nail.
4. Remove every other strips. It might be easier to use tweezers now.
You can tear away the extra strips (easier to press down strips) or
just leave them as is (this way you can remove all strips in one lift
after paint the 2nd layer of polish).
5. Press the strips on your nail, make sure all strips are flat, and
all the way in the edges of your nail. Otherwise the nail polish will
seep in underneath. This is the most important step!!!
6. Apply nail polish.
7. Remove the strips while the polish is still wet.
8. Seal with top coat, try diffrent designs and admire your nails.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 20 April, 2014.