Inspired by IG @YaGala.
1. Apply 2 thin coats of nail polish on a zip lock bag.
2. Let it completely dry --1 hour.
3. Peel it off.
4. Make a sandwich--paper, nail polish sheet and paper.
5. Use a punch to cut into pieces. I got my heart punch years ago at
Walmart for 99 cents. Or you can find a set of heart,
start and circle punch on our website
or on Amazon.com
6. Separate nail polish stickers from paper.
7. Apply nail polish on your nail
8. Place your nail polish sticker--Wet a toothpick to pick up the
9. Apply top coat.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 20 July, 2014.