1. Apply 2 thin coats of nail polish on a zip lock bag (Click Here to
watch the video
2. Let it completely dry --1 hour.
3. Peel it off.
4. Make a sandwich--paper, nail polish sheet and paper.
5. Use a punch to cut into pieces. I got my heart punch years ago at
Walmart for 99 cents. Or you can find a set of heart,
start and circle punch on our website
or on Amazon.com
6. Separate nail polish stickers from paper.
7. Use scissors to cut a strip from nail polish sheet as stem.
8. Apply nail polish on your nail
9. Place your nail polish stickers--Wet a toothpick to pick up the
10. Apply top coat.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 July, 2014.