1. Apply 4 thin coats of nail polish on a zip lock bag. The stars are
on top of red & blue so we need thicker star stickers. Check out
details in my previous vedio
2. Let it completely dry --1 hour
3. Peel it off
4. Make a sandwich--paper, nail polish sheet and paper.
5. Use a punch to cut into pieces. You can find a set of heart,
start and circle punch
on our website or on Amazon.com
6. Separate nail polish stickers from paper. It's more difficult than
separating heart piece. Be patient.
7. Apply nail polish on your nail.
8. Place your nail polish sticker--Wet a toothpick to pick up the
9. Apply top coat.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 July, 2014.