Let's make a ballet bun cover that matches your little girl's tutu.
What we need: 1.5" crochet
, 6" tulle
1. Stretch the crochet pony holder on a piece of cardboard or a small
fold it in half.
2. We need to tie the pieces of tulle between two of the holes in the
crochet. One row at the top and one row at the bottom. I marked the
3. Cut the tulle to 6" pieces (about 40pcs). You'll need a 6" cardboard
as template. Wrap the tulle on the cardboard then cut. Click Here to
for picture tutorials
4. Fold a piece of tulle strip in half, use a crochet hook to thread
the tulle through hole in the crochet.
5. Thread the loose ends of the tulle strip into the loop end and
tighten the knot.
6. Repeat step 4&5. About 20 tulle strips on top row and 20 bottom.
7. Remove the crochet pony'o from the box. Trim the tulle strips if you
prefer smaller puffs.
The size of the crochet pony'o is perfert to cover the bun. Use bobby
pin if neccesory.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 02 August, 2014.