Spring Home Decor Floral Arrangement
Using the Bowdabra Hair Bow Making Kit
1. Begin with gathering all the supplies you will need to make this spring floral arrangement.
2. Glue a small piece of Styrofoam to the bottom of the watering can. Arrange silk flowers into the Styrofoam.
3. Tie a piece of ribbon around the watering can. I used wire edged burlap ribbon.
4. To make the bow for the watering can – cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half, and place it into the Bowdabra.
5. Place the end of the ribbon into the Bowdabra.
6. Fold the ribbon and press it into the Bowdabra.
7. Make a matching loop on the other side.
8. Fold and press another loop slightly smaller than the loop below. Make a matching one on the other side.
9. Fold and press another loop slightly smaller than the loop below. Make a matching one on the other side.
10. Add one final smaller loop this will be the center of your bow.
11. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
12. Thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
13. Pull the wire tightly.
14. Bring the Bowdabra Bow Wire around to the back and tie it tightly.
15. Fluff the bow.
16. Use the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow onto the watering can.
17. Glue some butterflies onto the watering can add a little bird onto one of the silk flower’s branches.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 22 June, 2016.