100 yard ribbon storage box
Got a bunch of 100yd 3/8" satin ribbon that matches my Mini Bow inventory. So I made these boxes as storage boxes and ribbon dispensor.
1. Need a box to hold the ribbon. I use 8x8x16" box. I'm not sure where to find 1 box but I know you can find 25 boxes at uline.com--$0.52 for 1 8x8x20" box. Here is the link.
2. Cut the slot as shown using box opener or whatever tool you have. Seal both edge with tape to make them 'smooth'.
3. Make a homemade measuring tape on the box if you like
4. put the spools in the box and thread the ribbon through the slot. No dowel needed.
5. put the boxes on shelf. Done.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 17 December, 2007.