Tutorial--How to remove background using photoshop
Continued from How To Remove Image Backgroud Using Photoshop--1
1. original image
2. Adjust brightness/contrast by click as shown or press Ctrl+F2
3. Adjust as needed. The screen will show the effect when you are making the change.
4. Cannot use 'Magic wond' tool as we did in How To Remove Image Backgroud Using Photoshop--Scenario 1 because Photoshop cannot seperate the object from the backgroud.
5. Instead, click the 'Lasso Tool', hold the mouse mark a dot line around the object (means the object is selected).
6. Right click mouse, select inverse (we want to remove backgroun, not the object), then right click again, select 'Fether'
7. enter the feather radius, the bigger the image, the larger number you need. Try diffirent numbers to see which one is the best (hold Ctrl and Alt key then press 'z' key to undo).
8. After step 7, it looks like this
9. Make sure the background is white, press 'delete' key. It'll fill the selected area (which is the background) with white. You can also change the background color to other color if needed.
The ribbons shown in the picture--Offray GALENA--are used in my hair clips. Gold one for Christmas bow top and the white one is for bumble bee wings. If you cannot find them in your local store, you can click the links to purchase. Ribbon for bee wings and Ribbon for Christmas tree bow top
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 31 January, 2008.