how to resize and crop images using Paint
Almost every PC has 'Paint' installed. This instruction shows how to resize and crop images using Paint.
1. Right click the image file you want to edit, click 'open with', then choose 'paint'. If 'paint' is not in your list, click 'choose program' then 'paint'.
2. In paint, click 'image' then 'stretch' or press ctrl+w.
3. enter the percentage. You may have to test several value and pick the one you want (press ctrl+z to redo the test).
4. image resized. Now we need to crop.
1) click the rectangle icon which is the 'select' tool
2) click and drag to select the object, then press ctrl+c to copy the object selected.
3) press ctrl+n to open a new Paint Window. Press ctrl+v to paste to this new window.
4) press ctrl+s to save this resized and cropped image to your PC.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 February, 2009.