5 strand braided-woven-headband instructions--2
Continued from Part I.
12. Continue until the braided stripe is about 17" long.
13. Here is the closer look on one of the ends. Next we need to cut the extra ribbon.
14. Cut SWISS DOTS, then use fabric-tac to glue SWISS DOTS and LOLLIPOP together.
15. Cut LOLLIPOP, then use fabric-tac to glue LOLLIPOP and SOLID together.
16. Cut SUPER DOTS then glue SOLID and SUPER DOTS together.
17. Cut STRIPES and glue LOLLIPOP and STRIPES together
18. Cut SOLID and glue LOLLIPOP and SOLID together. Seal the ribbon ends.
19. Cover the braided headband base with this braided ribbon stripe. Then repeat step 14-18 to trim the extra length and finish the other end.
20. Use fabric-tac or glue gun to glue the end of braided stripe on headband base as shown.
21. Glue all the way to the other end.
It's really fun to pick the prettiest colors and make them combo. We have a photo album for headbands: Photo Gallery--Headbands . I just added mine and would love it if you'd all add your design to it too.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 30 May, 2009.