How to make mini ribbon korker hair bow clips.
1. Use a lined alligator clip as ruler, cut 6 piece mini korker (2" or 2.5"). Take hot pink swiss dot korker below as an example, the printed side of the ribbon is right side and the solid side is wrong side.
2. Use alligator clips to help un-curl the korker. Right side up.
3. Put 2nd piece of korker on top of the first one. Wrong side up.
4. The 3rd piece, right side up.
5. 4th piece, wrong side up.
6. 5th piece, right side up.
7. Last piece, wrong side up
8. Remove center clip, fold in half and mark the center.
9. Wrapped the center several times using elastic thread or just embroidery floss. This is the mini korker bow.
10. Next mount the korker bow to the lined alligator clip. Click Here to view how to attach a bow to a clip.
11. Korker bow is mounted on top of the clip.
12. Remove the clips hold the korker ends, fluff the korkers. Here are the pictures of the finished clip.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 20 June, 2009.