Hip girl boutique free instructions--How to make thick, better 1.5" crochet headbands
1.5" Crochet headbands are very popular. But sometimes they are too thin. Here is an easy way to make them look better. Below is the before and after image.
1. What you need: Elastic thread, 3" crochet headband, needle
2. Take a 3" crochet headband, turn inside out.
3. Roll edge down as shown.
4. The other side.
5. Thread needle with elastic thread (no need to make a knot). What we are gong to do is to sew 2 edges together.
6. Make a knot.
7. Next round.
9. Right before the 1st stitch.
10. Sew an extra stitch on 1st one.
11. Make a knot again.
12. Cut the extra thread and Done!
13. Before and after again.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 July, 2009.