Using glue gun to line alligator clips can be a mess. Also the glue might show under the light color ribbon. Here's another way.
1. Cut both 3/8" ribbon and 1/4" PeelnStick double sided tape. We recommend 4.5" long. Seal the ribbon ends.
2. Peel one backing of the tape, stick it to the back of the ribbon.
3. Peel the other backing and we are ready to line the clips.
4. Begin from the flat side, stick ribbon to the pinch part of the clip.
5. Continue work on the pinch part as shown. Better to apply a tab of hot glue here to help secure the bonding of the ribbon and metal.
6. Line the top side of the clip.
7. Finish it.
1/4" PeelnStick double sided tape can be purchased at your local craft store or at our website. Click Here to view the product detail.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 12 May, 2010.