hip girl boutique free instructions--ribbon lined plastic headbands
15mm non-tapered headband is used in this tutorial. The headband can be lined by ribbon or fabric to match the outfit. It creates different looks and super easy.
1. What we need--15mm non-tapered headband, PeelnStick Double Sided Tape. A piece of 1.5" ribbon (or fabric) about 16" in length. A piece of 3/8" velvet ribbon about 15" (not shown in the picture).
2. Stick 1 stipe of double sided tape to the inside of the headband. And 2 stripes side by side to outside of the headband.
3. Peel off the backing.
4. Attach ribbon from one end as shown.
5. Finish to the other end.
6. Remove the backing of the inside tape.
7. Beginning from the middle, fold the ribbon over.
8. Work toward both ends.
To Be Continued In Part II
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 11 July, 2010.