Replace korker with 5/8" double ruffle ribbon, following the steps in
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow
Here is what I got.
1. What we need. 5/8" double ruffle ribbon, 6pc each color. Each piece is about 2.5" in length. Seal all ribbon ends.
2. Take 3 piece orange, a tab of glue in center and glue them together as shown. Or you can sew them together.
3. Glue 3 more black on top.
4. 3 more white
5. Add 2 piece orange.
6. 2 piece black.
7. 2 piece white
8. Add 1pc orange, 1pc black and 1pc white. The bow is full
9. Add an Acrylic Rhinestone as center.
10. Back view
11. Side view
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 23 September, 2010.