Double Ruffle ribbon pinwheel bows
6 loop double ruffle ribbon pinwheel bows.
1. Make a template--3" wide.
2. Wrap 1.5" double ruffle ribbon as shown. Use clips to secure ends so both hands are free.
3. We have 3 loops each side plus tails.
4. Use 5/8" double ruffle ribbon to tie the center (or use 1/4" grosgrain ribbon).
5. Fluff up the loops.
6. Use 5/8" double ruffle ribbon to make a center knot (Click Here for details). Wrap over the bow and attach to alligator clips or French clips.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 14 October, 2010.