5 minutes interchangeable bow base tutorial
Sometimes you need a large bow but all you have is a small one. Try this 5 minutes Tulle Bow Base.
1. Roll of Tulle, 6" wide. Wrap it about 15 times.
2. Cut to get 6" long, 3" wide layers (pinking scissors are used).
3. Keep 1 piece using as string later. Trim others as shown. No need to be perfect.
4. Follow the tutorial How To Make Boutique Hair Bow--Creasing & Attaching Clip to crease the bow, wrap it using the 1pc we set side and make knot. Slip the alligator clip through the knot.
5. This is what we got.
6. Simply "wear" small clips on the tulle base.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 03 November, 2010.